over 30+ years of combined experience and full time event planning,
we are committed to creating an exceptional & entertaining event for
you and your guests. The entertainment of your special affair is a
crucial part in having the right atmosphere for your party. If you
are tired of the over-the-top, center of attention DJ, we urge you
to try a more modern and down to earth / friendly service that cares
about what you and your guests want to hear.
Many DJ companies run your event the way they feel it should happen. The main difference between our performance and others is we collaborate by including your ideas and ours to make sure the event is a success.
Each DJ is selected and trained specifically by us! We specialize in birthdays, surprise parties, weddings, sweet 16s, quinces, anniversaries, school functions & dances, corporate and company events, dinner dances & much more. We have serviced numerous areas of North and South Florida for both private functions and public events.
We operate our services throughout the entire south Florida area. Many of the events we perform at are in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Coral Springs, Parkland, Deerfield Beach, Margate, Coconut Creek, Pompano Beach, Tamarac, Ft Lauderdale, Lauderhill, Lighthouse Point, Plantation, Pembroke Pines, Sunrise, Hollywood, Cooper City, Hialeah, North Miami, Miami and all in between!
DJ Billman Disc Jockeys performs at over 400 special events each year! We operate as a full time company and are accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week online & by email and weekdays in our office. We guarantee 100% willingness to work with the customer on any complications that arise, work with vendors, friendly personality, and professional service. Inquire about our company today!
* When Should I hire my DJ? As soon as you have the basic ideas of the party and a date contact us. We can move to any venue of your choice with the push of a button. Let us know right away
* What's the Difference between Heart & Sound and many other disc jockey services? Our attitude, personality and professionalism is what sets us apart from many others. We always work to make sure our customers are satisfied and guests enjoy the DJ entertainment.
* Will you cancel on me when I book with you? No, we do not cancel your event. The only way we would not be at your event is if you call and cancel yourself. We have backup DJs & Equipment ready.
* Do I get to speak with my DJ prior to my party? Yes, we give all details to the DJ who will be performing at your event. Depending upon how many details and specific needs your party will have the DJ will speak with you over the phone or meet with you in person. This all depends on overall event information needed
* How much experience do you have? Our owners and event managers have over 10 years experience in the mobile DJ event planning industry. All of our DJs work exclusively for our company and have many years experience performing at parties, weddings, & special events.
* How many events do you perform at per year? We have events every weekend, and perform on average about 300-400 events yearly.
* Are you legal? Yes we are licensed and insured in Florida to work at any venue types.
* What do I get in my DJ package? Just about all of our services include professional DJ, sound system and dance floor lighting. There are no hidden setup costs or additional fees.
* Do DJs take breaks during my event? DJs are different than bands in the fact that we can play continuous music without any breaks. Keeping your DJ hydrated with water and occasional food is always appreciated while we are entertaining the crowd.
* Should I tip my DJ? Tips are not necessary but are always appreciated as the DJ works continuously to please the customer and guests. The average tip is about 8-10%.
* Will I and my guests get to request music? YES! We can sometimes be choosey in the types of requests we play depending upon the age group and party type but requests are welcomed. We will try to accommodate as many requests as we can during your event.
* Why are your prices what they are? Numerous customers spend most of their budget on a facility, food, and party props. The DJ is the music entertainment and it's always good to keep them in mind. Our service doesn't just stop with showing up and playing music. We put time into the pre-planning to make sure we have the necessary music and details to make your event happen! The cost of the equipment and overall talent in providing quality service is what makes us do what we do best!
Sincerely, The Staff at DJ Billman Disc Jockeys South Florida
Party@DJBillman.com - DJ Billman Direct
DJBillmanDJ@mail.com - Amanda Direct
(561) 793-1981 Office
(954) 861-0940 Office / Text MSG
(772) 419-8042 Office
PBC School Board
Registered & Approved
Our Music Library Features a full catalog of
Top 40 * 2000s * 90s * 80s * 70s * 60s * 50s * 40s
* Hip Hop * Electronic Dance Music * Disco * House Music * Pop * Rock
* Dub Step * Latin Music * Reggae * Calypso * Soca * Jewish Songs
* Jazz * Country Music * Easy Listening * Techno * Rap * Christian
Over 50,000+ Artists and Titles available for your upcoming event
DJs Miami FL, DJ FT Lauderdale, DJs Pompano Beach, Sweet 16 DJ, Wedding DJs Florida, Plantation Deejays, DJ Karaoke Sunrise
DJs West Palm Beach Birthday Party, School Dance DJ, Boynton Beach DJ, Margate FL DJs, Cooper City Disc Jockeys, Parkland DJ
DJs Boca Raton, DJ sweet 16 Pembroke Pines, Wedding Reception disc jockey coral Springs, Lake Worth music dj, hialeah fl DJs, Disc Jockey south Florida
fun DJ, outdoor DJ, corporate event DJs Dania Beach, Miramar DJs, Davie FL Disc Jockeys, Karaoke mobile DJ south florida north miami dj deerfield beach
Copyright DJ Billman Disc Jockeys 1996-2013 Webmaster DJBillman@mail.com
DJs West Palm Beachinternet radio DJ FT Lauderdale DJ Boca Raton DJ Sweet 16 Florida South Florida Photographer
Internet Radio Florida DJ Fort Myers Cape Coral Wedding DJ Sweet 16 DJ Wedding DJ Boca Raton